The 13th International Mammalogical Congress and the 100th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Mammalogists will take place 9-15 July 2021 in Anchorage, Alaska. The scientific program for the Joint ASM-IMC Meeting will include symposia, workshops, and plenary speakers, as well as contributed oral and poster presentations. A full social agenda also is being planned and will including fieldtrips and social events. Hotel blocks and dormitory housing will be made available for meeting attendees. Please be sure to share and follow the meeting on social media using #IMC13!!!
THE JOINT ASM-IMC MEETING HELPS YOU…
- Learn what’s new in mammalogy
- Present your research and enhance your knowledge and skills
- Network and build relationships with friends and colleagues
- See the latest products and services
- Advance your career through professional development opportunities